Friday, April 23, 2010

Christmas!

I am just going to post the pictures for the whole Christmas season.  They will include pictures from:
Our Ward Christmas Party!






































Our Christmas Decorations!





Jenny's Kindergarten Christmas Program  (she was Mary) and the matching skirts that I made for her and Alyssa!














Photo shoot (by me) for our Christmas Card






















The Snow Family Christmas Party!











The Christmas Eve Open House at the Nuttall's





































Well, I think that covers everything but Christmas day, and that is going to have to be another post!  Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi, Amy. Your cute family sure is growing! I don't know what's happened to the H family, but it seems like forever since there's been an extended gathering, doesn't it? I'd love to see you, though. Would you want to meet at a park sometime this summer?

Jenni

Snow family said...

I would love to get together sometime! Just let me know when and where!

Light Orchid_ 3 Column