Sunday, August 10, 2008

Where did the Summer go?

I can hardly believe it! Stephen starts school in just one week! He actually gets to go in tomorrow and meet his teacher and do his reading assessment. I will be very interested in what his teacher has to say about his reading abilities! Jenny is also getting excited. I finally broke down and applied for preschool for her. I am still not quite sure how I feel about her going to preschool. I know that the Head Start program is supposed to be one of the best, but I still have my concerns. (Mostly because I'm worried that she will be bored, I feel like she is as advanced as many of the kindergartners that started last year with Stephen.) I guess I will just have to wait and see if she is accepted into the program and then make my final decision. I am also not sure what I will do with just Zack home for three hours a day until the baby comes! These things (kids growing up) seem to sneak up on you sometimes! (Even when you are expecting them!)

1 comment:

Kendall said...

You should have told me you had a blog!!! I am so glad! I will add you to my links!

Light Orchid_ 3 Column