Saturday, September 27, 2008

Zack's Birthday



Wow, time sure does seem to fly by! I say this because yesterday was Zack's third birthday! I didn't plan him an actual party this year, but he seemed to have fun celebrating anyway. We just invited all of our friends from the apartment complex to join us outside yesterday evening. Earlier Jenny, Zack and I had made ice cream cone cupcakes. They turned out to be really cute, and a big hit! The adults just got to visit while the kids ate the cupcakes and played on the bikes and the other outdoor equipment. I seemed like everyone had a great time!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

another post...whawhooooo! It was fun!

Kendall said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! I can't believe he is 3! I am glad to see you guys are doing good!

BusyMama said...

I didn't realize you had a blog!! I just came from Lisa's and I hear you have another little Snow - CONGRATULATIONS!! And you were right, it was a girl! Can't wait to see pictures.

Light Orchid_ 3 Column