Friday, October 3, 2008

Monday's Weather




Well, it is official! We received 19 inches of Snow at our house on Monday by the name of Alyssa Lynn Snow! She was born at 5:39p.m. weighing 7lbs. We are all very excited to have Alyssa join our family! (Especially Jenny, who is loving having a baby sister.) I will give more details later, but I just wanted to let everyone know and post a couple of pictures. I also wanted to thank everyone who has been such a big help to me and my family over the last couple of weeks! Thanks for all of your love and support!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What cute pics! LOVE IT!

Kendall said...

Wish we were there! Congrats! I am so happy for you!

BusyMama said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations to all of you. :)

The Brown's said...

First of all AMY, CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby girl! She is so cute! Second, welcome to the world of blogging. I love blogging, and love even more that I finally have a family member "link" on my blog. If you know of anyone else's blog within our family, let me know. Good luck with everything!

Dayna Brown (Hatch)

Marylin said...

Oh Yay you have a blog!! Now I can see more of your cute family! CONGRATS ON Alyssa (LOVE THE NAME)!! She is beautiful!! Miss ya and love ya.

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, Amy. I didn't even know you had another baby. How pathetic is that? She is beautiful!

This makes your efforts to keep this family more in touch even sweeter.

Light Orchid_ 3 Column